Happy New Year! It’s already been a busy January for EP-related news. Check out a sampling here:
- BIOTRONIK Announces First Enrollments in New Study Evaluating Reduction of Thromboembolic Events via GoldTip Ablation
- Stereotaxis and Princess Grace Hospital Share Significant New Clinical Data for Remote Magnetic Ablation Procedures
- Apama Medical Closes $17.5M in Series B Financing
- Tucson Medical Center and Stereotaxis Bring First Vdrive(R) With V-Loop(TM) System to U.S.
- U.S. FDA Approves Daiichi Sankyo’s Once-Daily SAVAYSA™ (edoxaban) Tablets for Reduction of Stroke Risk in Non-Valvular Atrial Fibrillation and for the Treatment of Venous Thromboembolism
- St. Jude Medical Begins Landmark Clinical Study to Evaluate Effectiveness of Ablation Procedures for Treatment of Ventricular Tachycardia
- Medtronic-Sponsored European Clinical Trial to Evaluate Cryoballoon Ablation as First-Line Treatment for Patients with Symptomatic Paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillation
- Stereotaxis Surpasses 75,000 Procedures With Remote Magnetic Navigation System
- New Clinical Trial Will Evaluate Antibacterial Envelope in Cardiac Implantable Electronic Device Patients at Risk for Major Infections
- Study Results from Cleveland Clinic’s iTransmit Study Published
- Stereotaxis Receives FDA Clearance of Vdrive® With V-CAS™ System Along With Regulatory Approval of Odyssey® System in Japan
- CardioFocus partners with Japan Lifeline for distribution of the HeartLight Laser Balloon to treat Atrial Fibrillation
For additional news, please visit EP Lab Digest’s online newsroom. In addition, you can sign up for our email newsletters for more monthly updates. You can also visit facebook.com/EPLabDigest or tweet us at @EPLabDigest with your daily news.